“Naysayers cannot break you unless you let them.” – Belinda Enoma
How do you pursue your goals or achieve great things when you are surrounded by naysayers?
You are determined to finish strong, you have made up your mind to start that project but folks around you are not supportive, some may even mock you.
In this episode, I share strategies to implement when you are surrounded by negativity and folks constantly telling you that you are not going to make it.
If you have heard statements like these below, then this podcast episode is for you:
- “Who do you think you are?”
- “You are not qualified for that role!”
- “You don’t have the expertise.”
- “You don’t have the accent, so forget it.”
- “Nobody like you has ever achieved it, so what makes you think you can do it?”
- “Nobody in this family has ever gone that far to achieve it, so why do you think you are different and it will work for you? Please! Stop dreaming.”
- “It ain’t gonna happen, so forget it.”
Thanks for listening!
Have you heard of THE BRILLIANT WOMAN Tour coming to a city near you? Check it out at istartandfinish.com
Remember to SUBSCRIBE on your favorite podcast platform – Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Overcast, iHeartRadio, Amazon Music, Google Podcasts so you don’t miss any episode.
Photo by Brett Jordan via Pexels