In this episode I chat with David Lee, an Enterprise Architect and thought leader, with extensive experience in Identity and Access Management, Business Development, and Solution Architecture. He’s worked with corporations around the globe, from Singapore to Amsterdam, but never forgetting his home in the inner city of L.A, but there’s more to David.
And that is why I find his quote below about life very interesting and we discussed it in this episode. Now, listen to it and subscribe on Apple podcasts too. We talked about society and labels, intentional diversity and inclusion in corporate America, power of networking, cybersecurity and more!
Some solutions from today’s episode:
- How to hire more black people into leadership roles in corporate America.
- How to get into cybersecurity as a recent college grad.
- How to overcome fear of what people think and just go for it.
- How to fight impostor syndrome.
- How to build generational wealth in the African American community.
Resources mentioned in the podcast episode
- Be the Change Series on improving corporate culture: activateandimplement.com and schedule a consult here
- David’s website: iamdavidlee.com
- List of HBCUs (historically black colleges and universities): https://hbculifestyle.com/list-of-hbcu-schools